Saturday, October 4, 2008

Evertbody has a blog!

Since everyone I know seems to have a blog, I thought I'd try. It's 10:45 on Saturday night so this probably isn't the best time to start. I never journal anymore so here goes. Today has been a yucky day - too much to do, no money to do it. I love the work I do at church, but sometimes I am completely overwhelmed. The Fall Festival is coming up and I have so much to do. I have to get most of it done before we leave on our vacation in two weeks. Of course there's Classical to teach, GEMS to teach, Joshua to teach, Haley to take care of and Tim too if there's time! And the housework, and the dog, and trying to exercise and eat right. OK - enough whining. As Elisabeth Elliot says - do the next thing. My next thing is a bath and bed (as soon as the meatloaf is done).

No comments: